Please refresh this page to ensure you are viewing the latest information.
- There is currently NO CURFEW enacted in Lafourche Parish.
- Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office: encouraging residents to call ahead or use online services: Pay Tickets & Fines; Pay Property Taxes; Background Checks. Shooting Range is closed to the public until further notice. Sheriff’s sales of seized property and movables have been suspended until at least 4/13/2020. On-site inmate visitation suspended, but video visitation available. Read more…
- Lafourche Parish Government: offices CLOSED to the public. Residents should use website and email for transactions.
- 17th Judicial District: all court trials and appearances suspended through April 3.
- Lafourche Parish Clerk of Court: open weekdays 8:30am-1pm. Business conducted outside the door of the Courthouse Annex. Call (985) 447-4841 before arriving for service. Issuance of birth/death certificates & passports has been suspended until further notice.
- Lafourche Parish District Attorney’s Office: CLOSED to public, but remains in operation. Call (985) 447-2003 for assistance.
- Lafourche Parish Assessor’s Office: CLOSED. For property bonds, call (985) 447-7242. Read more…
- Lafourche Parish Registrar of Voters: CLOSED to the public, but remains in operation.
- Lafourche Parish Animal Shelter: all owner surrenders suspended. Stray intake reduced to emergency only. Spay/neuter program suspended. Adoptions available online.
- Lafourche Parish Libraries: CLOSED. Virtual Library available.
- Lafourche Parish Water District No. 1: offices CLOSED. Customers encouraged to make payments online or use dropbox outside office. If needing to pay a deposit, call (985) 532-6924.
- Senior Centers: CLOSED
- Medicaid Regional Offices: CLOSED. Online services available.
- DMV: Some driver’s license expiration dates have been extended. Learn more…
- Nicholls State University has moved classes online. Read more…
- All K-12 schools and Lafourche Parish Head Start will be closed until April 13, 2020. Please check with your child’s school/district for more specific information:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital
- Lady of the Sea General Hospital
- COVID-19 RESOURCES – state resources for stress, unemployment, Medicaid, businesses, SNAP, SBA, and homeowners.
COVID-19 GENERAL INFORMATION:
COVID-19 is primarily spread through the air by coughing & sneezing, close personal contact, and touching an object with the virus on it then touching your mouth/nose/eyes. To protect yourself, wash your hands often (for 20 seconds) with soap and water, avoid touching your mouth/nose/eyes, and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces daily. Symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are symptoms or believe you may have come into contact with an infected person, call your doctor. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 and let them know you may have COVID-19. For more information, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Download the LPSO App on Apple and Android devices.
- Bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
- Follow @LafourcheSO on Twitter and Facebook.
- Subscribe to news releases by email.
- LPSO: (985) 532-2808 or 911 for emergencies
- Lafourche Parish Government: (985) 537-7603
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention