Please call (985) 532-2808 for non-emergencies or to report a crime.

In an emergency, simply dial 9-1-1.

This form should be used only for general inquiries and should NOT be used to report crimes or anything needing urgent attention.

If you would like to follow up on an existing case, and you have a case number, please use this form.