The Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s office is now accepting online payments for tickets and fines. Your ticket/fine is eligible if:
- it was issued for the 17th Judicial District (unincorporated areas of Lafourche Parish)
- Check the top of your ticket near the word “Court” to see if eligible.
- it is being paid before the payment due date.
- there is no mandatory court appearance.
- Those with a mandatory court appearance can be paid once you appear in court, and there is a final disposition.
Please allow 10 business days after you received your ticket before it can be made available for payment on the website. Once payment is made, please allow 3 days for processing. If you have any concerns about your payment, please call (985) 449-4429.
If you do not wish to pay your tickets and fines online, you can also pay:
- in person by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card at one of these office locations:
- Administrative Office, 200 Canal Boulevard, Thibodaux
- Lafourche Parish Correctional Complex, 2594 Veterans Boulevard, Thibodaux
- Criminal Operations Center, 805 Crescent Avenue, Lockport
- South Lafourche Sub-station, 102 West 91st Street, Cut Off
- by mail: send a check or money order to Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office, ATTN: Fines and Costs, P.O. Box 5608, Thibodaux, LA 70302
If you are unable to pay your fines and costs, we strongly urge you to contact our office immediately for assistance at (985) 449-4428.