Please refresh this page to ensure you are viewing the latest information.
Emergency: 911 | Non-emergencies: (985) 532-2808
**A CURFEW is in effect from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for all areas SOUTH of the Intracoastal Canal in Larose.**
**A BOIL WATER ADVISORY is in effect for all areas SOUTH of the Intracoastal Canal in Larose.**
**A BURN BAN is in effect.**
- Register at DisasterAssistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362 (TTY 1-800-462-7585).
- Disaster Recovery Center: Lafourche Parish Government Mathews Complex, 4876 Hwy. 1, Raceland. Open daily 9am-6pm.
- National Flood Insurance Program: call insurance agent directly to report your loss. If you don’t have that information, call NFIP directly at 877-336-2627.
- Small Business Administration Loan: DisasterLoanAssistance.SBA.gov or call 1-800-659-2955. This includes loans for home and personal property, businesses, and economic injury.
- Operation Blue Roof: BlueRoof.us or call 888-766-3258. You can sign up in person at 4876 Highway 1, Raceland, daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., or at this location:
- September 21-23, 10am-5:30pm: Cut Off Youth Center, 205 W. 79th Street
- Crisis Cleanup Hotline: Call 844-965-1386 for assistance with cutting fallen trees, tarping roofs, removing drywall, flooring and appliances, and even mold mitigation. (Hotline open until October 1.)
- Temporary Emergency Housing: to be placed on the list for temporary housing, please call (985) 537-7603 or CLICK HERE to sign up online.
- Evicted? If you are a renter and have been evicted, you may be eligible for disaster assistance. Call 2-1-1 for assistance.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance: LAworks.net or call 1-866-783-5567.
- September 27-28, 9am-6pm: Apply in person at Golden Meadow Town Hall, 107 Jervis Drive
- DSNAP benefits: Pre-register online or call 1-888-524-3578.
- Emergency Prescription Assistance Program: This program works with community pharmacies to process claims for prescription medications, vaccines and medical equipment. For prescription help, call 855-793-7470 or visit the website.
DISTRIBUTION SITES: These sites are open in areas of the parish in critical need of supplies. They are open daily from 8am to 6pm and supply items such as water, tarps, MREs, and ice as supplies last. Check with Lafourche Parish Government for the most up-to-date list.
DEBRIS & GARBAGE PICK UP: Regular trash pickup has resumed. If you lost your can, call (985) 282-4273 for a replacement. Debris pickup has also begun in Lafourche Parish. For more information, including how to separate debris, CLICK HERE.
TRASH PICKUP & DROP-OFF: Regular trash pickup has resumed. If you lost your can, call (985) 282-4273 for a replacement. Drop-off sites for household garbage is also available. CLICK HERE for a list of sites.
DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS: We’ve identified several legitimate organizations to sign up to volunteer or donate. CLICK HERE for details.
REPAIR PERMITS: Lafourche Parish Government is reminding citizens that building and trade permits are still required for residential and commercial repairs, but fees have been waived. CLICK HERE for details.
CONTRACTOR FRAUD: If you believe you have been a victim of contractor fraud, please contact the Contractor Fraud Response Team at (985) 413-4498.
- All Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office administrative offices are closed until further notice. The LPSO Shooting Range Facility is also closed until further notice.
- Lafourche Parish District Attorney’s Office is open in Thibodaux only, weekdays, 9am-3pm.
- 17th Judicial District Court and Lafourche Clerk of Court offices will resume operations on Monday, September 27.
- Lafourche Parish Public Schools will have a tiered re-opening plan. View it here: https://bit.ly/39a7Xg6. Generally, here are tentative return dates:
- Tier 1 (north): September 27
- Tier 2 (central): October 4
- Tier 3: (south) October 13-20
- Lafourche Parish Assessor’s Office is closed until further notice.
FREE COMMUNITY WIFI: Free internet is available to the public at these locations (no password):
- 171 Leighton Rd., Thibodaux (“RTC Community Wifi”)
- 115 West 10th Blvd., Larose (“Vision Community Wifi”)
- 132 West 111th St., Cut Off (“Vision Community Wifi”)
PHONE NUMBERS | WEB LINKS:
- LPSO: (985) 532-2808 or 911 for emergencies
- Contractor Fraud Response Team: (985) 413-4498
- Lafourche Parish Government: (985) 537-7603
- Port Fourchon Storm Information
- National Hurricane Center
- GetAGamePlan.org (Louisiana Hurricane Preparedness)
- Report a power outage:
- Download the LPSO App on Apple and Android devices.
- Bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
- Follow @LafourcheSO on Twitter and Facebook.
- Subscribe to LPSO news releases by email.